Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:01:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: m68k Support in FreeBSD (old thread)

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, James Howard wrote:

> I realize this.  The comment stems from the fact the guy I am doing this
> for would prefer FreeBSD for his Macs if the opportunity arose.  I think
> I'll bring it into work on Monday and install NetBSD over the net then.

Ehm, this isn't possible in the same way that it is w/ FreeBSD.
Basically, you need to grab the booter, the installer, and mkfs (all
MacOS programs), then download the appropiate kernel, base distrib, and
etc distrib.  Not quite as slick, but it works.

P.S. I don't think it's really called MacBSD anymore, rather NetBSD, or
OpenBSD, or Linux (depending, obviously, on what you're running).

- alex

You better believe that marijuana can cause castration.  Just suppose your
girlfriend gets the munchies!