Date:      Sun, 11 Nov 2001 17:05:05 +1030
From:      Mike Gratton <mike@vee.net>
To:        Chad David <davidc@acns.ab.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Source to give away.

Chad David wrote:

> I have asked a few local companies if they are interested, but
> in general the "not invented here" attitude is fairly strong,
> and as I have no intention of continuing the development I am
> considering releasing it as under a BSD style license.

Hmm, that's what I'd do. Open a project on Sourceforge and release it
under a suitable license That way anyone can get access to the code and
people may even improve it. It probably wouldn't be too much work.

In any case, I'd be interested in the SQL/JDBC stuff and the Dynamic
Appliction Distribusion System, if it was licensed suitably.

Cheers,
Mike.

--
Mike Gratton <mike@vee.net>