Date:      13 Feb 1997 21:19:50 +0100
From:      Walter Hafner <hafner@suncog13.forwiss.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-announce@freebsd.org, shanee@rabbit.augusta.de, kowa@informatik.tu-muenchen.de, lkoeller@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de, klupsch@informatik.tu-muenchen.de, zierl@informatik.tu-muenchen.de, ridder@forwiss.tu-muenchen.de
Subject:   image processing tool for FreeBSD (commercial demo)

that has been posted as well.

Hello all!

I just uploaded:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/horusdemo.README.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/horusdemo.tar.gz

Or for sites in Europe:

ftp://forwiss.tu-muenchen.de/tmp/horusdemo.README.tar.gz
ftp://forwiss.tu-muenchen.de/tmp/horusdemo.tar.gz

This is a beta version of a commercial image processing system,
developed at the University of Technology Munich (Germany).

Note, that this version only works on post 2.1.* FreBSD versions
(compiled on 2.2-BETA). If you really want to run it on a 2.1.* box,
please contact me for the statically linked binaries.

A description (for those, who don't want to download 8 MB blindly :-)
can be found here:

http://forwiss.tu-muenchen.de/~hafner/horusdemo/install.html

I would be glad to get as much feedback as possible.

regards,

-Walter

--
 Walter Hafner_____________________________ hafner@forwiss.tu-muenchen.de