Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2001 18:34:57 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        Joe & Fhe Barbish <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        FBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to see directory tree from command line?

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 12:10:07PM -0500, Joe & Fhe Barbish stood up and spoke:
> Does FBSD have a command like the MS/dos command tree?
> What to be able to use the mouse to point to the directory
> and them delete, move, copy files and or directories around the tree.
>
> Startable from the command line, not under x11 windows.

While I don't use that, I guess you may want something like "Midnight
Commander" from the ports collection. It runs on the console (also supports
X11, but you don't need to use it there) and allows you do do all kinds of
file operations.

Have a look at /usr/ports/misc/mc/pkg-descr for more...

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany