Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2007 01:41:55 +0400
From:      Sergey Matveychuk <sem@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   fresh current hangs on boot

freshes CURRENT from Jul 21 hangs on boot in multiuser mode.
The last lines:
Starting devd.
/etc/rc: DEBUG: run_rc_command: doit: /sbin/devd
/etc/pccard_ether: DEBUG: run_rccommand: start_precmd: checkauto
/etc/pccard_ether: DEBUG: run_rccommand: doit: pccard_ether_start
/etc/pccard_ether: DEBUG: run_rccommand: start_precmd: checkauto
/etc/pccard_ether: DEBUG: run_rccommand: doit: pccard_ether_start
nve0: linkstate changed to DOWN

Why two last commands run twice? I have no pccard anyway.
The computer boots only after couple resets.

Unfortunately I've built kernel w/o debugger. So I can't to get core or
backtrace. I'll rebuild it.
--
Dixi.
Sem.