Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 1998 15:20:55 -0400
From:      Michael Jaskowiak <skovian@interpath.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   crunchgen

Hello.  I need to figure out how to make a bootable floppy that will
allow me to mount both the system hard drive and some type of backup
medium.  I heard that crunchgen is the way to do this, but I am having
no luck getting this to work.  Can someone please give me some
pointers?  Also, can someone please recemmend a means to backup a 8.4
gig hard disk?  This should be done on one cartridge (tape, zip, or
jaz).  I know how to schedule the execution of this but I need to know
what I should/can use.  Thank you for your attention.

Michael