Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2000 13:07:11 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        "Morten A. Middelthon" <morten@freenix.no>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD mentioned on techweb.com

"Daniel C. Sobral" wrote:

> "Morten A. Middelthon" wrote:
> >
> > "Linux Scales Enterprise Wall"
> > http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB20000114S0013
> >
> > The article talks about companies planning to use either Linux or FreeBSD
> > as their "primary platform for e-commerce".
>
> Does anyone know of a url to survey.com's raw data?

It didn't take much looking to track it down.  From their home page:

          The datamart-all responses in Excel or SPSS
          format ready to be analyzed by a variety of data
          mining or analysis applications-is already
          available; the formal report will be released
          February 9, 2000. An executive summary will be
          available at the Linux World Expo in New York,
          February 1-4, 2000. Those interested in
          purchasing the report or datamart should
          contact Roy Caudill, Director of Sales at
          650-969-4791 or via email at
          royc@survey.com.

Got some $$$ you're not doing anything with?