Date:      Wed, 05 Jan 2000 11:17:43 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        frank@exit.com, William Woods <freebsd@cybcon.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A couple questions regarding pcmcia cards....

In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0001050810090.911-100000@sasami.jurai.net> "Matthew N. Dodd" writes:
: Anyone know of a PCI Cardbus bridgeboard?  I'd rather not have to get a
: laptop just so I can play with cardbus.

I've seen two, both of which seem to be unavailable.  One is at a URL
that I've lost and the other was made by compaq and was available for
their desktop machines.  CDW used to carry this, but it is unavailable
now as well.  I'll have to dig up the URL that I've lost (it is in my
netscape history file, I'm sure) since they talked about availablities
after the first of the year which is why I blew them off before (it
was in October or so I was looking).  I'll send you something if I can
find it.

Warner