Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 1996 23:56:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe <mitayai@nightmare.dreaming.org>
To:        mattp@io.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, support@microsoft.com
Subject:   Microfoft Exchange -> UNIX (FreeBSD-2.1.5)

hello!

I was wondering if there was a way to get MS Exchange to use a UNIX box as the mail host. Is there a built-in way for MS Mail to query a UNIX box with Microsoft Networks? I use the Samba server on my FreeBSD-2.1.5 UNIX firewall/gateway for everything else like file and print sharing, if that helps any. As an alternative, is there a freeware/public domain/shareware/cheap SMTP client for Windows 95? I could use a POP mail program, i know, but for long-winded reasons the former best suits my needs.

If there is anything at all you can mention, even docs to look at, i'd much appreciate it.

Regards,
Mit
DreamLabs
mitayai@dreaming.org