Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2001 18:01:04 +0200
From:      Jens Schweikhardt <schweikh@schweikhardt.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   The PR db is not for -current problems, right?

Hello fellow PR drivers,

just before I hit more people over the head that have submitted PRs
against problems on -current: my understanding is that folks running
-current know what they are doing, especially that they're living on the
bleeding edge and that they must be subscribed to current@ where they
shall discuss -current-related malfunctions. Right? If so, do you think
it's a good idea to make this more explicit in the handbook?

BTW, why does each and every PR seem to have this line:

>Submitter-Id:   current-users

This is mildly confusing to me. What's the purpose of the Submitter-Id?
Another one I don't understand and which is (almost?) always empty:

>Quarter:

Whazzat?

Regards,

        Jens