Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:04:45 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        "Pascal L." <pasl2@wanadoo.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Debutant Unix !!

On 2002-03-19 15:58, Pascal L. wrote:
> Bonjour,

Bonjour Pascal, but note that English is the common language on this list.
You'll get your message to a much wider audience if you write in English :)

> j'ai toujours travailler sur plate-forme Windows et je me suis decider a
> essayer les syst?mes UNIX.

Sure.  Why not?  Welcome to the UNIX side of the world.

> Je voudrais reellement apprendre a utiliser cette OS a fond mais pour
> cela, je voudrais savoir s'il existe un manuel en Fran?ais qui explique
> FreeBSD 4.5 de A a Z, une sorte de Bible quoi pour les debutants.

I'm not sure if a book in French exists, but I'm sure you will certainly
find useful the translations of the "French FreeBSD Documentation Team".
Find them at: [ http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/translations.html#french ]

Cheers,

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/