Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 1995 04:03:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Donald Burr <d_burr@ix.netcom.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Where can I find the complete XView (OpenLook) package?

Linux, as I recall, came with a rather complete Xview (OpenLook) package,
which included a lot more stuff than the xview_* packages with FreeBSD
2.0.5.  I was wondering if anyone was ever planning to port more of the
Xview stuff to FreeBSD?  I'm particularly missing the property sheet
program for the window manager (olvwm), so that I can set up my desktop
pattern and (most importantly) get rid of those LOUD beeps that scream at
you when you start/stop the windowmanager.  (for a temporary workaround,
can anyone tell me how to set this up using just the .Xresources or
.Xdefaults file?)

Please respond by email and/or to the lists, thanks!

Donald Burr [d_burr@ix.netcom.com], PO Box 91212, Santa Barbara CA 93190-1212
TEL (805)564-1871 // FAX 564-2315 // WWW http://www.physics.ucsb.edu/~dburr
PGP Public Key available by request (send e-mail) or Public Key Servers.
** Uphold your right to privacy - Use PGP. **