Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 1997 17:16:31 -0400 (AST)
From:      Antonio Bemfica <bemfica@militzer.me.tuns.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't make world... need help

I'm following the CURRENT development tree for FreeBSD, the machine is a
Pentium Pro 200.  I got the latest source with 'cvsup' and tryed to
rebuild the system.  Below are the final few lines before "make world"
stopped:

===> bin/df
/dsk2/src/bin/df/df.c: In function `main':
/dsk2/src/bin/df/df.c:192: invalid use of undefined type `struct ufs_args'
/dsk2/src/bin/df/df.c:198: warning: passing arg 1 of `mount' makes pointer
from integer without a cast
/dsk2/src/bin/df/df.c: At top level:
/dsk2/src/bin/df/df.c:116: storage size of `mdev' isn't known
cc -O   -c /dsk2/src/bin/df/df.c
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I'm a bit at a loss here, are there files which are not being updated, or
something?  Below is a sample line from the cvsup file (it is all one
line, of course) the other lines are the same, except for the src-xxx
part:

src-base release=cvs host=sup.FreeBSD.org hostbase=/home base=/usr
prefix=/usr delete old use-rel-suffix tag=.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Antonio
"I myself have always disliked being called a 'genius'.  It is fascinating
 to notice how quick people have been to intuit this aversion and avoid
 using the term"  --  John Lanchester,  in  "The Debt to Pleasure"