Date:      Sat, 13 Oct 2001 16:24:20 -0400
From:      "Colin Legendre" <sudz@ns3g.com>
To:        "H" <hans@lambermont.dyndns.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: smbfs.ko broken in 4.4

Well, this is what I did,

I found through a grep that it looked like I needed to compile

options LIBICONV

into my kernel, that then got rid of the error but another appeared,

I then through a grep found that it wanted to have the kernel module
libmchains.ko

loaded that and it worked, is this normal? is there an easier way to find
out what is needed?