Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:20:04 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        bmah@cisco.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: README.TXT and RELNOTES.TXT not updated before release tag?

Argh!  I knew I'd forgotten something, but at 4:30am I just couldn't
remember what.. :-)

I've also just recently moved machines and I couldn't find my TODO
list from 4.0, so what's long been on my checklist of things to verify
just didn't get checked.  Not a crisis in any case since I'd still not
actually rolled the release (that's happening now) so I had the
chance, after reading your mail, to fix things up.  Thanks for the
much-needed reminder!

- Jordan