Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:32:44 -0800
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Keyboard mouse on reboot

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C07A38.43E39740

I have a pair of IBM Netfinity Servers, one of which is running FreeBSD. =
 When I reboot the FreeBSD server remotely, and the belkin box is =
pointing to the Windows 2000 computer (the FreeBSD server is not =
touching the monitor, keyboard, mouse) the FreeBSD server will reboot, =
but the keyboard and mouse fail to function.  I have to ssh in and =
reboot the server again locally and switch the belkin box to the BSD =
computer while it boots.  I noticed on the reboot, the BTX loader says =
monitor/keyboard/mouse when I boot normally, so I'm wondering if this =
loader decides I don't have a keyboard/mouse if my belkin is pointed =
elsewhere.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C07A38.43E39740

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a pair of IBM Netfinity Servers, =
one of=20
which is running FreeBSD.&nbsp; When I reboot the FreeBSD server =
remotely, and=20
the belkin box is pointing to the Windows 2000 computer (the FreeBSD =
server is=20
not touching the monitor, keyboard, mouse) the FreeBSD server will =
reboot, but=20
the keyboard and mouse fail to function.&nbsp; I have to ssh in and =
reboot the=20
server again locally and switch the belkin box to the BSD computer while =
it=20
boots.&nbsp; I noticed on the reboot, the BTX loader says =
monitor/keyboard/mouse=20
when I boot normally, so I'm wondering if this loader decides I don't =
have a=20
keyboard/mouse if my belkin is pointed =
elsewhere.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C07A38.43E39740--