Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 1997 23:13:48 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Donna Mason <dmason@ieway.com>
Cc:        "'www@FreeBSD.ORG'" <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Web site

I'm afraid you may be confused - we do not provide web page services
here.  We are a software organization.

					Jordan

> Hi,
>
> I would like more information regarding how I may be able to obtain a web sit
e for my
> cockatiel breeding business.  I know how to write or construct a page, but ha
ve no idea how to get it from my computer to the web.  My provider refuses to h
elp me in this endevour.  He told me that is what he gets paid $50 an hour to d
o.  I have tried web wizard, telnet, ftp, and nothing seems to work.   If your
site is easier to reach, I am definitely interested in publishing with you all.