Date:      Fri, 02 Nov 2001 04:58:32 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@freebsd-services.com>
To:        Luuk van Dijk <lvd@mndmttr.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@freebsd-services.com
Subject:   Re: Userland PPP with MP brings second isdn link up only once

Hi,

Apart from a few niggles with your config (bandwidth should be 64000
rather than 65536 and the last two lines don't look indented), I
don't see that there should be any problems.

You could try connecting using pppctl and typing ``show timers'' to
see if the autoload timer is still running after the second link has
come up and down.  I suspect it hasn't.

Could you also try building and running the latest version of ppp
from http://www.Awfulhak.org/~brian/ ?  Just to ensure that nothing's
changed since 4.2....

Cheers.

--