Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:18:56 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@acadia.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Question about a 404 url I haven't seen before

Hey all.  I have a question about a 404 I'm seeing in my Apache 404
handler.

I have seen the following from time to time:
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net/favico.ico
which I am told is a browser's attempt to fetch a 'site icon' when
bookmarking the page.  Fine, no problem.

I have also seen this recently:
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net/My_Files
And I haven't a clue.  Not sure how to screw down the search on
google for it either.  My_Files gives a million hits with nothing to
do with my question.

Any ideas?

TIA & HAND
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc       leblanc@acadia.ne.mediaone.net
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 ԿԬ

opportunist:
  A man who invites the wolf in and appears the next day in a fur coat.