Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:58:08 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Uh oh. Looks like something broke with the AHC driver..

>I'm just testing the 4.3-BETA2 on my standard scratchbox (a dual PIII/500
>with two 9.1GB Quantum drives) and with the latest BETA build, I'm
>seeing an unusual problem during extraction of the distribution bits:

A dmesg from the affected system would be a good start.  I you have
a serial console cable and can use it to catch the full output of
from the driver, I can probably pin this down very quickly.  As
it stands now, I don't even know which of the many controllers the
driver supports that you have in your machine.

--
Justin