Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:28:12 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        bmah@cisco.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: README.TXT and RELNOTES.TXT not updated before release tag?

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:

> Argh!  I knew I'd forgotten something, but at 4:30am I just couldn't
> remember what.. :-)
>
> I've also just recently moved machines and I couldn't find my TODO
> list from 4.0, so what's long been on my checklist of things to verify
> just didn't get checked.  Not a crisis in any case since I'd still not
> actually rolled the release (that's happening now) so I had the
> chance, after reading your mail, to fix things up.  Thanks for the
> much-needed reminder!

I have all 3 of my machines running builds of 4.1-stable and
everything seems to be cool.

One thing I haven't seen is how or what do you do with ports. Do you
rebuild in general or what?

Kent

> - Jordan
>
> > --==_Exmh_481686077P
> >
> > Hi all--
> >
> > I just cvsup-ed my sources this morning, and it looks to me like the
> > versions of README.TXT and {i386,alpha}/RELNOTES.TXT that got tagged for
> > RELENG_4_1_0_RELEASE still say "4.0-STABLE" rather than "4.1-RELEASE"
> > (at the tops of the files).  Is it just me, or does someone need to do an
> > edit->slidetags->reroll on these?
> >
> > Clue-by-four cheerfully accepted if it's just me.
> >
> > Bruce "nitpicker of RELNOTES.TXT" Mah.
> >

> > --==_Exmh_481686077P

> > --==_Exmh_481686077P--

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kbstew99@hotmail.com

Bomber dropping fire retardant in front of Hanford Wild fire.
http://kstewart.urx.com/kstewart/bomber.jpg