Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:06:07 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@freebsddiary.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CRON in malloc(): warning: pointer to wrong page.

The following type of mail message is arriving on a regular basis.  They
are related to each cron job that starts up.

 Date sent:      	Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:55:01 +1200 (NZST)
 From:           	root (Cron Daemon)
 To:             	root
 Subject:        	Cron <root@ducky> /usr/libexec/atrun

 CRON in malloc(): warning: pointer to wrong page.

I can't see anything in /var/log/messages related to this.

Coincidentally (or not), the box rebooted itself yesterday.  Any clues for
me please?
--
Dan Langille - DVL Software Limited [I'm looking for more work]
http://www.dvl-software.com/ |  http://www.unixathome.org/