Date:      Tue, 02 May 2000 17:25:06 -0400
From:      David David <ddavid@ican.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   OT: Vancover BSD Users

Hello Everyone;

Sorry for the off post here, I'm in the process of moving to Vancover,
and am looking to contact other BSD users in that area.

I have tried the VanBUG site, but it does not seem to be active, so I
decided to post here and see if anyone from Vancover uses the list also.

I'm basically looking to hook up with others involved with the BSD's in
the area there, ( wont be all alone when i get there ;) I'm also looking
to set up some kind of computer shop out there also, so I may be in need
of some help with that. ( web pages, comps... )

So if there is some kind of BSD group, would really like to hear from
anyone involved with it, so I wont feel to out of place with all those
Linux user groups out that way....

If you reply, please send to my email, so as not too clog up the list
here with OT stuff.

Thanks...

David