Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 06:26:18 -0600
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        Richard B Mahoney <rbm49@it.canterbury.ac.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ghostscript-6.50_2 under 4.0 Stable

Richard B Mahoney <rbm49@student.canterbury.ac.nz> types:

> This is the first time I've updated, but I would have though that
> the update available from,
>
>  ftp://releng4.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/i386/ \
>    4.2-20010211-STABLE/
>
> was the most recent ports skeleton available. Am I wrong? Will I
> now have to cvsup my ports?

From the looks of the messages in the thread, you updated your ports
tree in such a way as to leave old patch files still in the tree. If
that's they case, you need to rm -rf the ports tree and put in a new
one. If you've still got the update you downloaded, you can use
that. I would recommend doing a cvsup to get them, as that allows you
to use cvsup to get just the changes to the tree.

	<mike