Date:      Fri, 05 Sep 1997 18:30:25 +0400
From:      Ozz <osa@unibest.ru>
To:        "Igor E. Travkin" <root@noc.icn.gov.ru>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to activate Cyrillic (Windows 1251) encoding in the Communicator ?

Igor E. Travkin wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I have FreeBSD 2.2.2  and  Netscape Communicator 4.02v7 (I was happy
> to notice Cyrillic Windows 1251 encoding there).
>     Do you have any suggestions to make my Communicator see Windows 1251
> fonts (where can I find the fonts) ?

I think win1251 is must die..
Russian code page in Internet - KOI8-R ( RFC 1489 )
About win1251 fonts in FreeBSD:
http://www.kiarchive.ru/pub/cyrillic/x11/fonts/winfonts4X.tar.gz
Its a ONLY fonts for X11 ( not for Communicator )!
How you may setup thats fonts - I don't know...

Rgds,
Ozz,
osa@unibest.ru
http://www.unibest.ru/osa

FreeBSD: Turn your PC into workstation...