Date:      Fri, 02 Dec 2005 17:13:53 -0800
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        Branko <office@pershing.be>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LAN

Hello,

> Hi, I tried to use PPP LAN connection over bluetooth. FreeBSD server
> for gateway and laptop with windows for client.
>
> This are my configs.

configs looks fine and skipped.

> But when i try to open lets say www.google.com connection always drop
> down.

[...]

> ng_btsocket_rfcomm_session_send: Could not send data to L2CAP socket,
> error=40

this is exactly the problem few people new reported and i can not
reproduce it here :( it seems to affect windows (including windows
mobile on at least ipaq handhelds).

what bluetooth stack are you using on windows? the built-in bluetooth
stack in xp does not seem to know how to do lan, or, at least, i could
not find how to do it after 30 minutes i played with it.

if this is a third party stack could you please put content of the cd,
you installed it from, somewhere i can download it from? or if its
available online just point me to it?

thanks,
max