Date:      Sun, 27 Dec 1998 12:33:36 -0700 (MST)
From:      Mike Jackson <muck@ida.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   questions about a new port

Awhile ago I wrote a script that sets up user ppp for FreeBSD.
Occasionally I post the url for the script on comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc
when someone asks a question about setting up ppp.

However, I'm going to be canceling my internet account in three days and
the script won't be online any more.  Would someone like to make a port of
the script and put the distfile somewhere?

It can be found at:

http://www.ida.net/users/muck/
http://www.ida.net/users/muck/ppp-setup

Thanks.