Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:17:47 EDT
From:      "d X" <k_2_c_4_e@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   about downloading freebsd

hi, i tried to dl the kern.flp file, and i just bought mf2hd formatted
1.44mb floppies, and when it gets to 1.40mb, it says that the file you i too
large for the disk, please insert a disk with a higher capacity, i then try
to put in another disk, and i can't , i have the files on my c drive but i
cant copy it to drive a. pls let me know if there is something else i can do
to get unix as a 2nd os, thank you very much.
Moe.