Date:      Sat, 6 Oct 2018 22:49:03 +0900
From:      =?UTF-8?B?44KK44KH44GG?= <ryow@midgen.asia>
To:        freebsd-users-jp@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-users-jp 96319] Re: FreeBSD on iMac 5,1 2006 20 inch

Hi, SHIRAISHI and other folks

I'm sorry but I mistook posting to this ML.

As I said to SHIRAISHI, I already tried many  ways I thought possible to
boot such as bless command on Snow Leopard DVD.

Now I'm suspecting that this issue is by the HDD I equipped because of IO
errors of old one, so then I write the type number of the HDD:

WDC WD20EZRX-00D8PB0 Mrdia

Is this an appropriate information for this issue? I hope this information
helps issues like this resolved.

Ryow

2018=E5=B9=B410=E6=9C=885=E6=97=A5(=E9=87=91) 9:33 SHIRAISHI Keiichi <sirai=