Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 1997 10:02:10 +1000
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@shoal.net.au>
To:        carterb@sunet.net
Cc:        andrew <andrew@shoal.net.au>, questions freebsd <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Question

Have a look at "http://www.freebsd.org"  click on "Getting FreeBSD" and
under the heading "Installing FreeBSD" there's a link "Installation
Guide".

Got me started. If you're installing from floppy (as I ended up
doing) the manual has a few omissions so come back here for help, also
ignore any reference to atapi.flp (for CD-ROM) as it is not required
with 2.1.5 and later versions.

Hope this helps

Andrew Perry
"mailto:andrew@shoal.net.au"