Date:      Tue, 21 May 2019 13:56:43 +0000
From:      Carmel NY <carmel_ny@outlook.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   USB to increase RAM

Windows has a feature called "ReadyBoost" that can use a USB drive to
increase RAM. I would like to do the same thing on my FreeBSD 12
machine. I have not been able to find any documentation specifically
dealing with that operation. Can anyone direct me to some or provide an
example of how to accomplish this? I have a 32Gb USB drive I want to
use for this purpose. Also, what would be the best file system to use.
I currently have ZFS being employed for the HD.

Thanks!

--=20
Carmel