Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 1996 01:41:16 +0800 (SGT)
From:      Adrian Chew <adrchew@pop.jaring.my>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unix/FreeBSD Books...

I've been lamenting to friends how little good Unix books are available...
looking at the online handbook, it suggests various titles not availabe in
local bookstores here, am wondering of their content quality.

Am looking for user and system adminstration books, just enough of a set
to serve as a core reference guide...  the many Linux books my friend has
are really terribly lacking in sufficient detail save for his Linux Bible.

Any comments on the user & sysadmin books listed on the online handbook?
I have little idea looking at just the titles, perhaps a short note on
each might help in a future edition of the online handbook.

Regards,
Adrian Chew
adrchew@pop.jaring.my