Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 16:24:31 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        faulkner@mpd.tandem.com
Cc:        ache@astral.msk.su, faulkner@devnull.mpd.tandem.com, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port of astrolog 4.4 in incoming

 * > >I have placed astrolog.port.tar.gz.3 into incoming.  Satoshi says he
 * > >saw a compile problem but it works for me on two different machines.
 * > >Please, have a look.

 * > Thanx, but latest version is 5.0. Can you port it instead?

 * Cool!  OK.  I'll do that.

That will be great.  By the way, the compilation went fine here too
after upgrading thud to the latest -current.  I guess it was some old
bogosity left around.

I'll wait for your port of 5.0 before importing it.

Satoshi