Date:      Sat, 11 May 1996 18:11:23 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ext2fs

Warner Losh wrote in message ID
<199605111424.IAA23760@rover.village.org>:
> I have a couple of questions.  Frist, is there a way at compile time
> to disambiguate 2.1R and 2.2R?  Second, what is "opt_quota.h"?  I
> can't seem to find it in either tree.  Finally, would people be
> interested in patches to make it work on -stable?

Umm. Not really. The 2.2-current `config' program generates the
`opt_*' files to try and get rid of that mess of `-DFOOBAR -DFOOBAZ'
options on the cc command line. To the best of my knowledge, there is
no easy way to tell if you are being compiled on a -current system or
a -stable system.

I think some people would be interested in getting it working on
-stable, but I can't really say if it should go into -stable or not.

Gary