Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 1999 02:46:19 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Adaptec 1480

"Justin T. Gibbs" wrote:

> > It is my understanding that cardbus support is being worked on right
> > now.
> >
> > Well, that settles it. I'm ordering the card... :-)
>
> I've had a 1480 sitting here for some time now just waiting for
> cardbus support.  I've stopped holding my breath. 8-)

The PAO people have it (cardbus), and Warner has imported PAO's work
into the source tree and it's working on newbusifying it.

The news here is that, afaik, the groundwork for importing cardbus
has been laid.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"Then again maybe not going to heaven would be a blessing. Relkin
liked a certain amount of peace and harmony, since there'd been a
pronounced shortage of them in his own life; however, nothing but
peace and harmony, forever and forever? He wasn't sure about that.
And no beer? Very dubious proposition."