Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 1997 15:29:07 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@dimaga.com>
To:        "Frank A. Herda" <bgz9167@dcro.dla.mil>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, support@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: POP3 Server

At 09:23 AM 4/24/97 -0700, Frank A. Herda wrote:
>I need to get pop3 working on my freebsd system.
>I'm really desperate to get this up and running.
>
>The version from qualcomm just doesn't do it.

How "just doesn't do it"?  Isn't good/fast enough, or you can't plain get
it to work?

>Where can I get a POP3 server  that will work?

There is another POP3 server as part of the mail/imap-uw port - I
personally like the Qualcomm popper better (there has been fewer security
holes in it), but both have worked.

Eivind Eklund perhaps@yes.no http://maybe.yes.no/perhaps/ eivind@freebsd.org