Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 1997 18:28:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      System Administrator <pe@rural.lssu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hi..please help me out.

Hi..
	My name is Ruengrit Changkwanyuen, now I'm currently a student at
Lake Superior State University, MI. I really interested in UNIX and
FreeBSD. Now, I'm taking a Operating System class and I have to do a
presentation to the class. So, I picked to do a presentation on FreeBSD.
Can you guys tell me about history of FreeBSD, please?.. I don't know
where I can find it. I just want to know how FreeBSD is build up.. and
why?.. umm.. and how is the FreeBSD as of now.. something like that.. If
you guys can help me out I'll be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Ruengrit C.