Date:      Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:06:12 -0500
From:      Benjamin McWhorter <bmcwhort@gmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   SQL Ledger request

Hello, I have created a sql-ledger database using postgres.  I am using PgAdmin III as the administrator GUI.  I created a new variable in the Order Entry form to support the application that I am using the accounting software for.  However, I cannot figure out how to modify the ledger code to include this field in the purchase order entry section.  I modified the html template and it shows up there, only after the purchase order has been entered.  Could you provide any insight into how I might go about altering the forms -- possibly which file this set up is located in?
--Any help would be Appreciated, Thanks, Ben