Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 1995 04:08:52 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        me@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: utils/ explosion

 * In pcs.freebsd.ports you write:
 *
 * >  cpm, hfs, mtools, pcemu, vmsbackup, wine
 *
 * >in "emulators" (proposed by Jordan), and
 *
 * I don't like this section. cpm, hfs, mtools and vmsbackup aren't
 * really emulators in the commonly used sense. What about having a
 * seperate dir for tools that transfer data to/from foreign formats?

I don't really like it either, if you dig into the ports archive from
around April you'll find that it took a lot of prodding from me about
the name until Jordan came up with something semi-usable. ;)

If you (or anyone else) have a better name, I'm all ears.

Satoshi