Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 2002 09:57:28 -0400
From:      "Justin P. Michel" <jpmichel@jcontinuum.ca>
To:        <jimmcloughlin@earthlink.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: first time install questons

Jim,

A similar problem happened to me the first time I installed FBSD.
Basically, after the initial partition setup, there are three choices for
MBR - boot mgr, standard, none.  The text blurb tends to point people to
none, however, for single drives completely dedicated to FBSD, standard is
the way to go.

Regards,

Justin P. Michel
|- J Continuum