Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 96 13:21:00 cdt
From:      "McKinley, Rob" <mckinley@spss.com>
To:        Mark Hieber <hiebmd01@holmes.ipfw.indiana.edu>, Doug White <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD v2.1 install (fwd)

I believe it uses the Adaptec 6260 chip, so the 1520 drivers should work.
 There's no BIOS on the board, so it's not bootable, but the CD should
work.

Rob

  Rob McKinley       !  Interim Release:
  SPSS Inc.          !     A programmer's feeble attempt at repentance.
  312-329-3661       !
  mckinley@spss.com  !