Date:      Sat, 10 May 2003 14:32:30 -0500
From:      buck <decypher13@sbcglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   wireless qs

I purchased bsd 4.6 from my local retailer, and was wanting to get the
wireless support option in the kernel, but can't find it during
installation.  i don't know if it makes a difference, but i am using a
d-link dwl 520+.  Like i said i am still trying to get started, so my
first objective is to get it connected to the internet.  So, all i think
i need right now is wireless support.  any help is greatly appreciated.