Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:53:35 +0200
From:      Oliver Eikemeier <eikemeier@fillmore-labs.com>
To:        Charles Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: OpenLDAP client & server...

Charles Swiger wrote:

> Hi, all--
>
> There seems to be a missing dependency between the two:
>
> [ ...a portupgrade run... ]
> ===>  openldap-server-2.1.30 requires openldap-client-2.1.30.
[...]
> Is there a reason why portupgrade cannot install openldap-client-2.1.30
> automatically?

Sorry, those are the things that happen when I'm trying to be smart.
I did some sanity checks, but have only loose dependencies (RUN_DEPENDS
instead of BUILD_DEPENDS). Although nothing is technically wrong, it seems
like I've confused portupgrade, sorry. I will fix this after the ports freeze.

-Oliver