Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 1996 15:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        "will.kempf"@firstdatacorp.com
Cc:        bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: stuff not found on CD

 *      I'm pretty disappointed that several of the packages are "not
 * found"
 *      on the Walnut Creek CD when I do an install. e.g., the SSL stuff
 * and
 *      SSH. Did I get a bad copy or what?

There are several ports for which we can't include the original source
and/or packages because of licensing restrictions.

Unfortunately, the file used for package installation is also the
index for the whole ports tree, so all the ports, including those
without packages on the CD, are listed there. :(

Satoshi