Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:48:15 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
To:        styve krief <svkrief@cybercable.fr>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with SB64 PCI on 3.2-RELEASE

styve krief:
 |Thanks a lot.
 |I will try your answer tomorrow.
 |I have an other error message like this:
 |"PID could no get read" 10 time
 |What do you think

I've not seen that before personally but I don't have a SB64PCI.

Maybe someone else on the list can help.  If you don't get a response,
check the mailing list archives and I know several folks have posted on
having a Sound Blaster 64 PCI.  I believe several of them got their cards
working.

Randall