Date:      Fri, 28 May 2004 10:34:38 -0400
From:      "MaryAnne Olsen" <wolsen@erols.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>, "Pavel Duda" <element@email.cz>
Subject:   Re: Book Recommendations

My favorite is FreeBSD, An Open-Source Operating System For Your Personal
Computer, Second , Second Edition. by Annelise Anderson,  The Bit Tree
Press.  This book will start you from scratch.  It did for me.  I also used
The Complete FreeBSD by Greg Lehey.  I bellieve he has a newer book out.
mine was from Walnut Creek CDROM Books with 4 CDROMS.  A real oldie. Then go
to Absolute BSD by Michael Lucas, No Starch Press