Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 1997 11:17:48 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Guy Helmer <ghelmer@cs.iastate.edu>
To:        Ryan Klinkhammer <klink@seti.tec.sd.us>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IntranetWare to FreeBSD 2.1.7

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Ryan Klinkhammer wrote:

> 	Hi!  This is Ryan from Southeast Technical Institute.  I need to
> know how for my class to enable print and files services between
> IntranetWare and FreeBSD 2.1.2 without using terminal emulation and ftp
> for file transfer.

I've used the SDLP NLM (it's not free, but I think it can be used for a
month or two as a trial, and it's not too expensive) on Netware servers to
route print jobs from UNIX systems (including FreeBSD) to Netware print
queues.  It's available at:

http://www.peak.org/~sdesign/sdlpd1x/index.html

Guy Helmer, Computer Science Grad Student, Iowa State - ghelmer@cs.iastate.edu
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~ghelmer