Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:59:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
To:        Rob B <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /proc/pci equivalent?

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Rob B wrote:

> Is there a way to see what is on the PCI bus of a system?  Under Linux, I
> could do :
>
>          cat /proc/pci
>
> and get a dump of everything on the bus.  Is there a command like it in
> FreeBSD?

You could try scanpci - it tells you stuff like

pci bus 0x0 cardnum 0x12 function 0x0000: vendor 0x1000 device 0x000f
 NCR 53C875
  STATUS    0x0210  COMMAND 0x0007
  CLASS     0x01 0x00 0x00  REVISION 0x26
  BIST      0x00  HEADER 0x00  LATENCY 0x40  CACHE 0x08
...etc., blah bla

HTH.

--
Chris Hill               chris@monochrome.org
**                     [ Busy Expunging <\> ]