Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:25:53 -0500
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        Martha Pasikatan <magpasikat@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Re: kern/115106: When malloc returns null, function proceeds as if pointer is valid at sigacts_alloc

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 01:23:35AM -0700, Martha Pasikatan wrote:
> I don't how to update the bug report.  Please tell me.

This one has been closed, but for future reference the way to do this is to
email bug-followup@FreeBSD.org (there is no need to Cc: freebsd-bugs@,
this will happen automatically) with a Subject line like:

  Re: kern/115106: When malloc returns null, function proceeds as if pointer is valid at sigacts_alloc

The 'Re: kern/115106: ' part has to appear exactly that way for it to
be automatically filed.

There is more about this in
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/index.html

mcl