Date:      Sat, 6 Sep 2014 16:18:38 +0400
From:      Fedor Dikarev <fedor.dikarev@gmail.com>
To:        Muhammad Moinur Rahman <5u623l20@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   About Freebsd port net/ntopng

Hello Muhammad Moinur Rahman!

I've found that you are maintainer of net/ntopng freebsd port.
I've tried to build ntopng and found that it's marked as BROKEN. So I
started to analyse what's broken and find right URL for distfiles. And also
I've made some patches so now it can be build without gcc (I had build
successfully using clang on FreeBSD 10).
And today while I try to reproduce all of this I found that ntopng 1.2.1
was released just few hours ago.

So what your opinion, what will be better: should I send patches to you and
there will be net/ntopng11 in ports or upgrade net/ntopng to 1.2.1 is just
enough?

--
Fedor Dikarev